ONE DROP

10.11.10

First Class

Am I hurting myself by trying to please everyone else? Lifes questions, I guess. While I sit First Class on this flight, I can see all these people getting on; think to themselves, "Who is this Guy"

They never use to look at me; now I can't get them to stop looking. It's crazy, & I know u think I'm cocky, oh well I'm just speaking. Don't fuck with me I won't fuck with u- not sure where Im heading but i cld go home with u. The shit that makes love feel right/ can switch with the next girl or a new nite. I'm tired trying to live someone elses life. So don't fuck with me, or I'll fuck with u.
I wanna fly away, jump in a spaceship and go float somewhere in mars. I'm ready to leave, I'm ready!!

One day soon Meski, I'll give u everything I got. I promise

No comments: